Staff Achievements & Awards
Director of PG Studies, Prof & HOD Dept of Dravyaguna Vignana
• Got elected as Vice President of CCIM and has been given the charge of I/C President of CCIM
• Conducted workshop on “Ayurveda and Yoga” at Der Krallerhof, Salsburgh, Austria along with Dr Vasudev Vaidya and Mr Sanjeev K Hegde
• Conducted “International Day of Yoga” at Germany. 5 days yoga training followed by IDY celebration on 21st June 2018 along with Dr.Vasudev Vaidya.
• Dr B R Ramakrishna has been invited as resource person for the main session on “Ayurveda and cancer “at 22nd INCOFYRA Integrative Oncology, S-VYASA (Deemed to be University), Bengaluru, India.
• Got approval and funds for the research project from Advanced Research Department, RGUHS as a Principal Investigator along with Dr.Raghurama Bhatta U, as co-investigator and Dr Sunitha M P as second co-investigator.
• Dr.Sanghamitra Patnaik – “A comparative study of Lekhaneeya gana Dravyas as Basti Karma and oral medicine in the management of sthoulya”- International Journal of Reasearch in Ayurveda and Pharma Vol 8, Issue – 4, July-Aug 2017
BLISSFUL AGEING – International seminar on Geriatrics, Shiroda Ayuvedic College, Goa 2018
DAIVA VYAPASHRAYA CHIKITSA IN AYURVEDA (IN CANCER) 2018, 22 nd INCOFYRA : Integrative Oncology, S-VYASA (Deemed to be University), Bengaluru, India.
TEXT BOOK WRITTEN
“ASTANGA HRUDAYA” Made Easy for BAMS Students and for Competitive examinations – MD, 2018 — (Under print)
(In Rasa shastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana – INDIAN PHARMACEUTICS)
CME – Continuous Medical Education for teachers, 2018 JSS Ayurvedic Medical College, Mysuru.
GENERAL CMEs ATTENDED
1) Intellectual meet – Tadvidya Sambhasha , 2018, Hubli, Karnataka, India.
2) Integrated to women s health – workshop,2018 Poornathwa Sree Foundation,Bangalore, India.
IN KANNADA (Published in vijayakarnataka, news paper, daily)
1) Astrology in Ayurveda
2) Role of planet mars in food and life style of a female leading to menstrual disorders.
3) Sadvritta (dasha vidha papakarmas) said in Ayurveda and how it is influenced by nine planets.
4) Vastu tips mentioned in Ayurveda.
5) Teachings and Role of shani (Saturn) in ones Dharma path.
IN ENGLISH (To UVAS AYURVEDA-Lecture series)
1) Importance of mantras.
2) Usage of mantras in Ayurveda.
3) Shlokas that can be recited in pre conception period and during pregnancy.
4) Monthly development of foetus vis –a-vis food pattern explained every month in ayurveda in relation with influence of nine planets.
5) Garbha sanskaras and its scientific analysis.
6) Mantras recited during delivery of a child and after in the ear of a child as per Ayurveda.
7) Mantras recited to remove the evils said in ancient time.
8) Food and its influence on mind (with special reference to bhagavatgeeta)
9) Seasonal food regimen (rutus) and its effect on health.
Get in Touch
Sushrutha Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital
Prashanti Kuteera, Jodi Bingipura,
Jigani Hobli, Anekal Taluk,
Bengaluru - 560105. Karnataka. India
Land phone: +91 80 22639910
Phone: +91 80 29795299
Phone: +91 98457 66665
Call +91 80 45936072
or Apply Online